As we get further into fall we are getting close to the holiday season. Before you know it, Christmas will have come and gone and it will be time to start bringing in the new year of 2016! Let’s get to cleaning so we can get ready for friend and family gatherings and cross off some items on our “To-Do” lists before everyone gets caught up in party planning and holiday shopping. Today we’ll talk about some great ways to pair services for better deals or to get the best for your buck.
- Windows and Gutters: It’s wise to have your gutters cleaned out twice a year, so if you haven’t done it in a while, now may be a good time to get those cleaned out. While our technicians are at that, why not add a window cleaning and washing? Our cleaning supplies and techniques can repel dirt for up to 6 months, so this pairing is perfect!
- Gutter and Roof: While your roof may not need to be cleaned all that often (maybe every few years) it could be a good idea to get it done, followed a gutter cleaning. The roof washing may expose some damage, leaks, cracks, or other issues on your roof, and—unfortunately—anything that is cleaned off of your roof may end up in your gutter. Or, anything that is coming off of your roof due to failing shingles may clog your gutters. Having both of these cleaned routinely (especially on older roofs) may prevent other problems.
- Roof and Solar panels: We’ve talked a bit about solar panel cleaning, and like roof cleaning it doesn’t need to be done more than one every few years, so why not schedule them for the same time and get it all over with? One day of people on your roof!
- Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing: If you need some walls on the outside of your home pressure washed, why not add a window washing? Give your home a makeover in a day!
- Gutter and Pressure Washing: Gutters which are not cleaned regularly can clog and overflow, causing damage, dirt, and grime to collect on the walls of your home. Regular pressure washing can help insure nothing is collecting on your walls due to overflowing gutters, but clean gutters cause less problems. If you’ve been neglecting your gutters, pressure washing may be a good idea.
- House and Surface Pressure Washing: Having your home, patios, decks, and other areas pressure washed at once is a good way to spruce up the place for parties, house sales, and more.
Ask about these pairings and more for your next visit from the Arizona Window Washers! Be sure to leave us a review and help us grow and learn to meet your needs.
Related Topics about Window Cleaning:
Windows Cleaning Service
Window Glass Cleaning Tips
Residential Window Washers
Window Cleaning Equipment
Window Washing Companies